About Northern Star Medical in Henrietta, NY
Northern Star Medical is an Occupational Health and Wellness Services company in Henrietta, NY. Since 2015, we have provided a range of services out of our bright and efficient clinic, conveniently located off the Henrietta exit of the NY State Thruway.
We offer new and state-of-the-art medical equipment, as well as second-to-none customer service. Our team is dedicated to prompt, efficient service both in our clinic and through our mobile health services. Our company focus is on providing a better, more efficient approach to Employee Health and Wellness. We are proud to provide a range of Occupational Health and Wellness Services including: physicals, immunizations, drug screens, human performance evaluations, and biometric screenings.
Meet Our Team
Theresa Vangalio is Director of Operations and brings her vast experience and knowledge in Occupational Health, Customer Service and Administration.
Monique King is C.O.O. of the drug testing division, is a certified M.R.O.A., managing the Random Substance Abuse Testing program, and is C.A.O.C.H. certified for Hearing Conservation Management.
- Floyd Burrell is a medical assistant with many years of experience.
- Debby Flannery, FNP is our Lead Provider and is certified to perform Department of Transportation Physicals and brings years of experience to our clinic.
- Mary Zehler is a Medical technician who has a degree in Biology and excels in Customer Service Skills.
- Shpresa Shehu, Medical Technician with many years of Occupational Health training and experience.
- Dita Shehu, Medical Technician with significant experience in specimen collection and processing
- Our Per Diem Staff consists of excellent Physician Assistants and Registered Nurses.
Serving the Greater Rochester, NY Area
We knew that by concentrating on Employee Health and Wellness, we could offer a better product. Our experience in Occupational Health forms the foundation of our company, and we are determined to provide a superior experience for our clients. Our company is focused on our client's needs. Our goal is to grow, but not so fast that we lose touch with our customers. We want you to feel comfortable calling us with questions.
What We Do Best:
- We value workplace camaraderie. We want our customers to look forward to visiting us, just like we look forward to coming to work.
- We encourage you to make your needs known to us so that we can work hard to meet them.
- We love to learn new things and expand our skill set to better serve our customers. If you are in need of a service, please ask us and give us an opportunity to develop new services.
- We know the business of Occupational Health, and want to help keep your employees safe and happy.
Our team proudly serves the Greater Rochester, NY with Occupational Health, Wellness, and Management services. Our main service area includes: Monroe, Livingston, Genesee, Wyoming, Wayne, Ontario, and Orleans counties. We also serve clients in the Buffalo area, and can make accommodations as requested. In addition, we have selected ACM Laboratories to provide our laboratory services. We believe in supporting local business and hope you find this as important as we do.
Please note: We have chosen not to specialize in work related injuries. The Workers' Compensation System in New York State is difficult to navigate and takes attention away from the services we offer. We recognize that keeping on task and staying on schedule should be our focus. We would be happy to refer your employees to other health care organizations that have a focus on workplace injuries and specialize in Workers' Compensation.
For more information about our Wellness or Occupational Health Services in Henrietta, NY, please contact us today at 585-359-3200.